person icon
Call Us Now

(905) 230-7113

justice icon

Legal Advice

support team icon
Get Legal

Support From Team

immigration lawyer

About Us

Experienced Immigration Lawyer Mississauga

The Sunder Law Office, has Canadian Immigration Lawyers in Mississauga, Canada who are ready to help you with your immigration matter.

Our office exclusively practices in all areas of Canadian Immigration and Refugee Law. Whether you are applying for a temporary resident visa, refugee protection, permanent residence, citizenship, dealing with inadmissibility issues, looking for spouse visa lawyer in Mississauga, appealing a matter at the Immigration Refugee Board, or are seeking judicial Review, our dedicated Mississauga immigration lawyers can provide you relevant advice and guidance in all Canadian Immigration and Refugee matters. Call now to get the best immigration services in Mississauga from professionals.

(905) 230-7113

Why Choose Us?

Practice Areas

Temporary Residence

At Sunder Law, we can work with you to explore your options to visit, study or work in Canada.

  • Tourism
  • Tourism and Work
  • Family
  • Extend Stay
  • Temporary Resident Permit
(905) 230-7113

Permanent Residence

Options for Permanent Immigration to Canada includes economic immigration through Express Entry, family sponsorship and Provincial nomination.

  • Express Entry
  • Humanitarian and Compassionate
  • Refugees / Protected Persons
(905) 230-7113

Immigration Hearings and Appeals

There are strict deadlines and mandatory filing requirements that must be undertaken to appeal negative decisions.

  • Medical Cases
  • Federal Court Applications
  • Criminal Cases
  • Immigration Appeals
  • Deportations
  • Mandamus
  • Removal Orders
  • Detention Reviews
  • Misrepresentation
  • Stay Removal
  • Protected Person Inadmissible
  • Protected Person Application
(905) 230-7113


If you have been a permanent resident for long enough, you might be ready to apply for Canadian citizenship. We can help you with your application for Citizenship and walk you through the process. If you think you might be a Canadian citizen because one of your parents or grandparents was a citizen at the time you were born, we can help you determine whether you have acquired citizenship by birth or not. Contact our experienced immigration lawyer in Mississauga.

(905) 230-7113

Need Legal Advice?

Call us! we are available Mon - Fri: 9am- 7pm


What Our Clients Say

Frequently Asked Questions

Absolutely! As an immigration lawyer in Mississauga, We are here to provide you with accurate and reliable answers to your immigration-related questions. We can answer an immigration question if we have sufficient facts. Obtaining those facts requires an understanding of your history. This history may include: employment, education, travel, previous interactions with government officials, family background, and other facts. The amount and variety of this information typically requires a consultation. On the other hand, some questions have short answers and may be answered by referring to the website: . We would refer you to that website for questions that have short general answers.

The consultation fee is a standard practice in the legal industry, including immigration law. The fee covers the time and expertise of the immigration lawyer in Mississauga who will be dedicating their knowledge and experience to addressing your specific immigration concerns. During the consultation, you will receive personalized advice tailored to your situation, ensuring that you receive accurate guidance and information regarding your immigration options

Immigrating to Canada is a complex process with various eligibility requirements and pathways. The ability to immigrate to Canada depends on several factors such as your education, work experience, language proficiency, age, and other specific criteria outlined by the Canadian immigration system. To determine your eligibility and explore the available immigration options, it is advisable to consult with an immigration lawyer in Mississauga or seek the assistance of immigration services in Mississauga. They will assess your unique circumstances and guide you through the appropriate immigration pathways.

Yes, as an immigration lawyer in Mississauga, I can assist you in changing your status from a visitor to a worker or student, depending on your specific situation. The process of changing your status in Canada can be complex, and it is important to ensure that you meet the necessary requirements and follow the proper procedures. By consulting an immigration lawyer or utilizing immigration services in Mississauga, you can receive professional guidance and support throughout the application process to increase your chances of a successful status change

Sponsoring siblings to come to Canada is not generally allowed under the current family sponsorship programs but you may add points to a siblings Express Entry profile. However, there may be other immigration programs or pathways available that could potentially allow your siblings to immigrate to Canada, depending on their specific circumstances. To explore alternative options and determine the best course of action, it is recommended to consult with an immigration lawyer in Mississauga or seek the advice of immigration services in Mississauga. They will assess your situation and provide you with accurate information regarding the available sponsorship programs and immigration pathways.

The cost of an immigration lawyer consultation in Mississauga may vary depending on various factors such as the complexity of your case, the amount of time required for consultation, and the experience and reputation of the lawyer or law firm. It is best to contact immigration lawyers or law firms directly to inquire about their consultation fees. Many immigration lawyers offer an initial consultation at a fixed or hourly rate. During this consultation, they will assess your case, provide legal advice, and discuss the potential costs involved in further representation if needed.

Request Free Initial Assessment

    Contact Information

    Why You Need the Top Legal Lawyers in Canada